Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love these colors.....

So tonight I started another felting project.  I am in turbo mode because I want to get a lot of these finished in a short amount of time.  I figure I crochet about a stitch every 3 seconds or 20 per minute (as long I'm not trying to do it while watching a movie or something - if I do, I get distracted).  I like the color pallette I chose - a cream color with muted lavender and light green.  I've attached the palette below.  Can't wait until its finished....

Felted_Bag
Color by COLOURlovers


Its good that I started felting again.  My last project about finished me off.  Too big, too long... lost patience.  I was forcing myself to try to finish it before starting other projects.  So nothing got done for a while.  I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment