Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Farmers Market II



ok.  I've changed my mind again.  I WILL be applying to be a vendor at the South Tacoma Farmer's Market for 2010.  And..... I've already submitted the application!  Surprised?  Well, I went to a market committee meeting last night and wound up getting enthused about it all over again.  Darn that enthusiasm.  Went right home and completed the application right then.  It also gave me a couple ideas for new felting projects....!  (claps hands happily)  Good thing I got that business license a couple weeks back, uh?


The bag is coming along nicely...if I can ever find the time to crochet!  I have more time on the weekends for projects, just not during the week - full time job and all.  *sigh *  Maybe someday I'll be in a position to do this business full time, but right now it seems a million miles away....


No comments:

Post a Comment