Saturday, February 27, 2010

Iconic

I mentioned before the photograph project I'm doing.  One of my favorite pics was of a young tanned girl in an old fashioned bathing suit and swimming cap.  She was sitting on a large metal ice chest that had "Pepsi-Cola" written on the side in red.  What really pulled the whole thing together was that she was also drinking a Pepsi while sitting there.  The colors, the style, the Pepsi logo.....  we couldn't have created anything better to package all that is Pepsi in a single picture.  It's gotten the most hits out of any of the pictures of Chuck's that I've uploaded to flickr. 

Well, yesterday, I was looking at my stats for my account and noticed a few unusual referrers.  One I recognized because of the "pepsi" name in the site address - www.pepsimax.dk - obviously a Pepsi site of some sort.  And the other was www.sonico.com.  Upon further investigation, turns out this is also a Pepsi site, I just didn't recognize it by "sonico".  I discovered these sites were showing Chuck's Pepsi pic to their website visitors.  I LOVE THAT!  I got very excited about that and had to share....   More later....    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment